Tips to create your best scholarship application
- Most scholarships require completion of 28 credits of OSU coursework by the end of Winter term with a 2.0 GPA. Please note that dual enrollment does not count towards the 28 OSU credits.
- Students must have a declared undergraduate major in the College of Science throughout the scholarship period. Post-baccalaureate students and students in the Pharm.D. program are not eligible.
- Students must be enrolled full-time (minimum 12 credits/term) in the College of Science during the entire academic year. Dual-enrolled students with an OSU degree partner must be registered for 6 credits each term at the university. The scholarship is paid in three equal payments across fall, winter, and spring terms and will not be awarded for terms that you fall below the required credits or if you are no longer enrolled at OSU.
- Students will be notified about their award status via their ONID email account in May. So watch your email!
- Students will be required to submit a thank you letter to the donor before an award is issued.
Call us at 541-737-3854 or email email@example.com.