Ph.D., New York University, 2010, Physics
B.S., Tsinghua University, 2003
Welcome to the biophysics lab run by my team at Oregon State University! Using advanced imaging, microfabrication and analytic tools, our group focuses on the physics of various collective cellular behaviors.
- Statistical Physics of Cell Signaling
- Cell Mechanics
- Collective Cancer Invasion
Research AreaBiomedical Science
- The micromechanics of cellularized biopolymer networks, Christopher Allen Rucksack Jones, Matthew Cibula, Jingchen Feng, Emma A. Krnacik, David H. McIntyre, Herbert Levine, Bo Sun, Proceedings of the National Academy of Science, 112 (37), E5117–E5122 (2015)
- Minimization of thermodynamic costs in cancer cell invasion, L. Liu*, G. Duclos*, B. Sun*, J. Lee, A. Wu, Y. Kam, E. D. Sontag, H. A. Stone, J. C. Sturm, R. A. Gatenby and R. H. Austin, Proceedings of the National Academy of Science 110(5), 1686-1691 (2013).
- Spatial-temporal dynamics of collective chemosensing, B. Sun, J. Lembong, V. Normand, M. Rogers and H. A. Stone, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 109 (20) , 7759-7764 (2012) .