Dr Kornilovich received his PhD from King's College London in 1997. He is a senior technologist at HP Inc.'s R&D and manufacturing facility in Corvallis Oregon. He has been affiliated with OSU Physics since 2014.
Scientific publications are under the name Pavel Kornilovitch.
Dr Kornilovich's research interests include:
- Polarons, bipolarons and unconventional superconductivity
- Quantum Monte Carlo methods
- Single-molecule electronics
- Few-body quantum mechanical problems
- Active microfluidics
- Lab-on-a-Chip devices
- Topological defects in liquid crystals and quantum field theories
PhD in Physics, King's College London, 1997
- Pavel Kornilovich. African Arrow sees hints of structure in the fabric of space. A runner-up essay in Physics in 2116 scientific writing competition. Physics Today, December 2016, pp. 49-51.
- Pavel E. Kornilovitch, Tyler Cochell, Alexander N. Govyadinov. Temperature dependence of inertial pumping in microchannels. Physics of Fluids, v. 34, 022003 (2022).
- Pavel Kornilovitch. Trion formation and unconventional superconductivity in a three-dimensional model with short-range attraction. International Journal of Modern Physics B, v. 34, 2050042 (2020).
- B.S. Hayes, A.N. Govyadinov, P.E. Kornilovitch. Microfluidic switchboards with integrated inertial pumps. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, v. 22, 15 (2018).
- P.E. Kornilovitch. Periodically driven small polarons. Physical Review B, v. 95, 165121 (2017).
- P.E. Kornilovitch and J.P. Hague. Optimal interlayer hopping and high temperature Bose-Einstein condensation of local pairs in quasi 2D superconductors. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, v. 27, 075602 (2015).
- P.E. Kornilovitch. Ferromagnetism and Borromean binding in three-fermion clusters. Physical Review Letters, v. 112, 077202 (2014).
- P.E. Kornilovitch. Path-integral approach to lattice polarons. Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, v. 19, 255213 (2007).
- P.E. Kornilovitch, A.M. Bratkovsky, and R.S. Williams. Bistable molecular conductors with a field-switchable dipole group. Physical Review B, v. 66, 245413 (2002).
- P.E. Kornilovitch, A.M. Bratkovsky, and R.S. Williams. Current rectification by molecules with asymmetric tunneling barriers. Physical Review B, v. 66, 165436 (2002).
- P.E. Kornilovitch. Photoemission spectroscopy and sum rules in dilute electron-phonon models. Europhysics Letters, v 59, pp. 735-741 (2002).
- A.S. Alexandrov and P.E. Kornilovitch. Mobile small polaron. Physical Review Letters, v. 82, p. 807 (1999).
- P.E. Kornilovitch, Continuous-time quantum Monte Carlo algorithm for the lattice polaron. Physical Review Letters, v. 81, p. 5382 (1998).