Save time and money while earning your bachelor's degree
Enroll at OSU while taking classes at a community college
Oregon State’s Degree Partnership Program (DPP) enables you to have dual-enrollment at Oregon State University AND at any Oregon community college partner. This pathway may help you complete your college degree faster, and it can also be more affordable.
If you're interested in OSU's Degree Partnership Program, talk to your academic advisor.
Five reasons to enroll in two schools
You will be surprised at the benefits and value of participating in OSU's Degree Partnership Program.
- You have access to additional courses and to more convenient class times.
- You can access many academic, student and support services at both campuses such as scholarships, tutoring, disability services, and more!
- Transfer students who use DPP to transfer into OSU have 10 terms before you need to take your first OSU class and be considered an active OSU student.
- Gain early access to valuable advising resources to ensure your academic success, such as MyDegrees (an online tool to track your degree progress), OSU academic advisors, and automatically have your community college transcripts sent to OSU at the end of each term.
- You will have a much more flexible schedule.
Who is eligible for our Degree Partnership Program?
All undergraduate students pursuing a bachelor's degree are welcome to participate in the DPP program. International students are welcome to participate in the DPP program with Linn-Benton Community College or Portland Community College. Just be sure to work with your International Advisors.
Post-baccalaureate students may also participate in the program after they are admitted to OSU. You can benefit in many ways. For example, you can complete any lower-division credits that you need more affordably.
Transferring credits from a Community College?
Our Transfer Guides for all of our community college partners ensure that you get credit for your credits.
The Linn-Benton Loop Bus offers free transportation for OSU and Linn-Benton Community College (LBCC) students. The L-B Loop is a great alternative to driving to class and offers direct pick-up and drop-off to and from each campus.