A Dedicated Community
Whether you work here or want to join us, we’d like you to know we appreciate what our faculty and staff bring to the College of Science. Your work helps us understand our world and solves real problems – whether they’re on the molecular level, the ecosystem level, or beyond. Our goal is to support your careers through mentorship and funding opportunities –so you can achieve your goals, and so you can help create the next generation of scientists.
Please see a list and description of College of Science leadership here.
Endowed Faculty in Science
The caliber of a college rests upon the quality of its faculty. Through the generosity of our donors and friends, the College of Science has been able to attract and retain top faculty, scholars and scientists while also supporting their passion for scientific inquiry and discovery. See our list of endowed faculty in the College of Science.
- University Information and Technology
- CoS Policies, Processes and Guidelines
- Dean's Advisory Council (AY20-21)
- Financial Strategic Services - Science (formerly ASBC)
- OSU Faculty and Staff Resources
- OSU Faculty Handbook
- OSU Promotion and Tenure Guidelines
- COS Promotion and Tenure Guidelines
- Position descriptions reflecting diversity
- Resources for Advisors
- Travel Pre-Authorization Request
- College Graduate student scholarships and fellowship opportunities
- Financial Plan Metrics
- COS Dean's Office Guide
Distinguished University Professors
The College of Science has 22 Distinguished Professors, the largest number at the University.
Faculty and Staff Honors and Awards
For information on College awards and nomination guidelines, see Faculty and Staff Awards. We proudly congratulate our faculty who recently received promotions and/or tenure and we honor academic and administrative excellence at our Fall Faculty and Staff Awards ceremony and reception.